Saturday, December 15, 2012

I have been doing some research on the Iphone. I checked AT&T and GCI and ACS.ACS had better rates for a two-year contract. $70 or something $105 or something. $50 fr a phone. Money for insurance. GCI had a better rate for insurance, but more money for roaming, and everything was more expensive. I forget what the phone is. I did not want to pay more and both were 16gigs. My cousin from Israel, who is in the States in Missouri for taking classes mentioned straighttalk.com. I don't remember what At&t said, but here are the things I wrote for the other two. Diana says that a new phone with a two-year contract is $50 (I was looking into a 4S. $115 a month. $9.99 amonth insuarnace, (lost or stolen or water damage). Unlimited text talk, nationwide no roaming. 16gigabyte storage. 5gigabytes a month internet usage. GCI 16gigabytes $150 Insurance $6.49 dataplans 3gigs $19.99 5gigs $29.99 10gigs $59.99 20 gigabytes $99.99 internet unlimited text and picture is another $15 a month. When you get 5gigs, your phone becomes a personal hotspot. You have to add nationwide for some larger amount. Straight Talk 16 gigabytes $59.94 and activate on the website, One gets unlimited text, talk and data with this $45.00 a month. We'll see. These things are so complicated. I will see about getting a refurbished phone. Hmm. I have researched this for a month. Koraling Lynne