Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Still here

Yesterday, I finally got it togethre to write up the amendments. It was cold at the office where I used the Victor Stream and learned it pretty well by going through the Getting Started guide. We had ten people and our guest from AnchorRides came to speak with us. I liked him when I had met him a couple of weeks before when they rolled out the new buses. One member we had not seen in a wile (more than a couple of years) came. That was worthwhile. I seem to awaken at about 6:00 or whatever even if I don't have to, but tomorrow I will have to awaken at something like 5:00 a.m. Wednesday, I met a woman named Elizabeth who is a traveling nurse, and she and I walked a little at lunchtime, and then I got something for lunch which was hot. Integrative health, not so much alternative health was discussed. I had gotten a new Backpack I believe the week before taht was better than the big purse/bag, but not much easier to manage. Though Wednesday was great, the evening I just wanted to pack it in when the nonsense about long-term insuarnce was discussed. Linda drove me there, and Steve drove me back. Steve said I am not that guarded on my blog. Anyway, Thursday I worked on the energy audit, and spoke to a fabulous woman who said that there are jobs at ACS and also at AHFC. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation has some great people taht I have spoken to. Alaska Communications Service is interesting. She said we were supposed to meet. That was cool. I touched base with the VA also. Friday, I went to the movies, got a string for my pendants with my friend Anne, and went to the VA, and caught up on projects. Saturday, we received the rest of the appliances, and Sunday we went to Romano's and we were overcharged. We had our favorite driver going back from dinner, and that was good. That is all I can think of right now. I told my son he was awesome this morning. Oh, Thursday, I was really sick and slept a lot, and craved orange juice or ginger ale. I also was on a Health Issues call. I wish I did not feel so rotten all the time, with not much motivation for anything or much of anyone. That is not like me. I did send notes to my homeopathic practitioner about what was going on. I need relief of all sorts of stuff. Another person said you neeed a million dollars to retire. Koraling Lynne

No comments: