Tuesday, March 20, 2012

more reflections

Wow, I'm using Chrome, which actually is helping and echoing keystrokes. I could not use Chrome before, but this seems to work, so good deal. Websites in three problems lately--the interface for the disability entrepreneur class, totally inaccessible. Maybe I should try that with Chrome, and see if that works out? Hmm. However, JAWS would not speak with the JAVA bridge for Blackboard collaborate used by the University, and it is like a slap in the face when I worked with the Center for Human Development on net meeting or webinar interfaces or VOIP software programs, such as ILink and Adobe, and I am not happy about this when JAWS stopped speaking during the install part, and one member of the technology blind group said there is not a very good interface with this. This blogger thing has dogged me for a month, and I finally changed with it. The HBI Galaxy is not that good either, so oh, well learning new things even if I am kicking and screaming. (Smile). But, actually, if it works better, so be it. Our cell phone voice mail system was updated on March 15, the Ides of March, as Shakespeare called it in Julius Caesar, I think. Koraling Lynne

No comments: