Sunday, June 16, 2013

People's attitudes and my responses

Today, I walked with Noelle, and I bumped into Patsy, (she said that was her name) who is a janitor because she said I was on the right side and not the left. However, she was walking her bike, and talking on the phone. I told her she should pay attention. She said I should wear sunglasses so people would not know I was blind. I said I'm not ashamed of being blind. She said I wasn't dressed right. I should wear sandals and shorts. Gee whiz. That was strange. That was the only strange thing about the walk. Gerry and Pat are right. What's the matter with sighted people? I used to have friends. I mean, I do have friends, but not here. I'm so tired of being here, even though I had three great phone calls. Cheryl wished me a happy birthday because she thought it was today. I spoke to Mike from Florida who wants me to write about his experiences as a disabled person, and as a Veteran. And Linda who is a Veteran and works for AnchorRides said she might want me to train girls from the American Legion on the Legislature. Jerry and I are still e-mailing. How sad that someone who could get us swooning in high school says he cannot sing any more. Lynne

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

hollister pas cher, nike free uk, kate spade, guess pas cher, sac hermes, nike air max uk, michael kors outlet, vans pas cher, nike roshe run uk, michael kors outlet online, sac vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, coach outlet, hogan outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors, michael kors outlet online, oakley pas cher, nike air max, mulberry uk, nike air max uk, true religion jeans, coach purses, hollister uk, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet online, new balance, nike tn, ralph lauren uk, ray ban uk, converse pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, north face, true religion outlet, polo lacoste, michael kors, michael kors outlet, true religion outlet, timberland pas cher, uggs outlet, coach outlet store online, north face uk, nike air force, burberry handbags, ray ban pas cher, lululemon canada, nike blazer pas cher

oakleyses said...

giuseppe zanotti outlet, ray ban, celine handbags, ghd hair, asics running shoes, gucci, babyliss, bottega veneta, converse, lululemon, hollister clothing, instyler, soccer shoes, mac cosmetics, nfl jerseys, ralph lauren, hollister, mont blanc pens, baseball bats, wedding dresses, mcm handbags, jimmy choo outlet, hermes belt, oakley, iphone cases, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, longchamp uk, p90x workout, valentino shoes, vans outlet, vans, north face outlet, nike air max, herve leger, nike air max, hollister, new balance shoes, nike huaraches, beats by dre, chi flat iron, nike trainers uk, insanity workout, soccer jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, reebok outlet, timberland boots, converse outlet, louboutin, nike roshe run

oakleyses said...

pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, montre pas cher, pandora jewelry, swarovski crystal, marc jacobs, pandora charms, moncler, canada goose, ugg, swarovski, doudoune moncler, barbour uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, toms shoes, moncler uk, hollister, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, moncler, canada goose, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, canada goose jackets, replica watches, links of london, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, karen millen uk, louis vuitton, lancel, ugg uk, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, pandora uk, supra shoes, barbour, coach outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, thomas sabo