Monday, February 13, 2012

the movie "I am"

What an amazing movie. I heard about it quite a few months ago on Tom Hartmann, and then on the Hawaii expedition last week the leader recommended it for us and played it for the 24 attendees. I cried and eyes widened about what can we do about our world to change it, and what's wrong with it? Loneliness, disconnectedness, greed, all "mental illness" sort of. Very interesting. It was so hopeful, and we discussed many aspects of it yesterday during the Reflections Skype call for Higher Balance. I can't seem to find time to do everything, and when I installed a program to listen to the movie, a few hours later, It totally messed up my computer. So for two days, I could not read e-mail, check out the exercises for Physical Therapy, or navigate the web very well. So, today, I remembered a tip from my friend Steve who gave me a tip for system restore and it worked! The mp3's played, and JAWS worked when we restored it to Friday. I needed Devin at the office my husband is Executive Director works to know what the screen said, because Narrator did not work very well. Anyway, it's not perfect, and there are still problems but at least I can still manage with it. Koraling Lynne