Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm back in Anchorage

What a great scientific and spiritual retreat. I am changed more than I knew and thought. However, I am still depressed about finances, and wanting to know just what to do about it right now? Part-time employment, business acument, what? I met with my son's friends, and I liked them, and I spent the last couple of days with him, just shuttling around with him, which was good. My roommates in Portland were great. I came there and the energy was fantastic! It was such good energy! I believe that we should be reflective and reflect and not react. I also believe that the layers of our minds have to be gone through to get to our essence or core of ourselves. I've always believed in being a human being and not a human doing. Koraling Lynne

No comments: