Thursday, June 2, 2011

Home from Homer

Well we got home around between 7:00 or 8:00 p.m. on Monday with no more halibut, and I caught a cod which was sent back, and I think Sandy got a cod and eel, but no one (Dana and Chris were on the boat Monday at 9:00) so we went home left about 1:45, I think after eggs and sausage. I had some fish and salad on the way out. We ate around 10:00 on Sunday with some cod, steak, fried potatoes that Dana had cooked, and corn on the cob and broccoli for dinner. I did not sleep until midnight, but by the time Kathy came to get me as she had done the previous day, it was about 9:20 p.m. I still have not gotten stuff out of the duffel bag. It was great to speak to Shannyn today on the radio and it is wonderful that we have the same birthday. Koraling Lynne Keep commenting, or I feel as if I am speaking into a void. (Smile).

No comments: