Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Checking In

I went to the VA )Veteran's Administration) volunteer training, and some kind of boring, and I went to a movie "Bridesmaids" with my friend last night, and very funny. I did a funny thing. I went to the restroom, just had to go and we had left my "long cane" what some people call a "stick" but a long cane is what blind people use, in the car, and I knew Anne did not want to leave during the movie, so I got told where to go to the lft, and then asked someone to show me the restroom, and managed to find the outside door. This time, I did not wait. That wazs pretty cool. I said I can do anything I set my mind to. Anyway, I heard about three different positions one I had heard about months ago, and I phoned and they phoned today, Jim Beck from Access Alaska had lost my phone message, and has nothing now, but kept my resume, and another one I'm excited about, but missed it during the lunch break at the Health Systems at the VA. I do not want to be excited, because I don't want to be let down. It is great that I was phoned by so many on my cell yesterda, and I will see what the next couple of months has to offer. I know it is the first day of school for children, and I wonder how my friends John and Peggy are doing. Okay, that's enough for now. Koraling Lynne

No comments: