Saturday, October 1, 2011

frustration

I could not find yet the applicable part of the 2007 state conference and convention relating to lobbying or whatever. However, I was shocked when I heard something on committees. It was timely, since Richie and I had beenspeaking about forming committees, mostly of a standing nature. However, the cassette ended in the middle of Chris's recitation on his notetaker, and that is definitely troubling. So, I will have to see, but I doubt I have anything. It was Richie and he who were working on this, I believe. Very interesting. I will have to go back and see if I can find the other material which I was looking for, certainly I was not looking for that one. Plus, we only mentioned it once, as if we were just offering it for discussion. Since we did not preview it, I think we should offer it again on Friday. Koraling Lynne

No comments: