Sunday, October 16, 2011

Networking

The last few days have been busy. Karla and Kaela had said that there was no opportunity to earn money with web accessibility. I have a problem believing that, since duplicating a process is the sincerest form of flattery, isn't it? Karla said there was good headway with a compnay doing that, and that Kaela is working on conducting reviews or coordinating those reviews. I still think I can work on life coaching, but just do not know. I was really impressed with having a more holistic view of things. I mentioned this last week, I think. Networking for bringing blind teens to Juneau is sometihng that really excites me also. In order to do that, we have to set agendas aside, and work together for the good of a bigger cause. I like that, and I am not the Alaska Independent Blind and do not want to be type cast. I don't want to have these webs of identity all over me. I have to cut the ties that bind me to those identities. I love the networking that had Heidi reach out and David Levy concerning transportation, and I went to the press conference. Koraling Lynne

No comments: