Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday was good!

Well, Monday was really good. First I got an e-mail about a discrepancy that the state and federal contract seem to be debating, though it may be federal inconsistencies at work with what is called Schedule A for disabled people. We'll see how that works out, as well as Social Security. Most federal bureaucracies do not take people into account. It was a good day because the federal contractor wrote me back a very nice e-mail. Then, I spoke to more people for the case study article about partnewship I am writing. Then unexpected stuff happened such as a tape from a friend with some CD's, and other good stuff, and I am so grateful. Anyway, we'll see what happens. Peggy, a nurse at the VA, said she saw me on Channel 2, and Cindy, who works in Voluntary Services saw me on Channel 2 and 11. So, all in all, a good day. Koraling Lynne

No comments: