Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The musicals and feelings

I love the "Sound of Music" and it almost always makes me cry. I love the true story,and I had never heard it described (in between the dialog) and it was great. Probably, I had missed some things in it before. I feel so good, and so angry and so loving people, a mix of emotions, sometimes. I don't like it when people think they know when other entities might disagree. How strange. Today is Alaska Day. I had not thought about that in a very long time. Well, the "Sound of Music" stopped both airings, and I hope they play it again. One cannot listen to these classics often enough. Koraling Lynne The anti-Nazism and the brutal way the Captain was at first and then softened, it was beautiful and touching. I can't help thinking of Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins also "A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down" etc. I used to have that with Buffered aspirin, and I would just gag. I was just thinking how mom would give me a bath in the sink, also. Koraling Lynne

No comments: