Friday, April 22, 2011

PERCEPTION

I need to put links where I reference something. I'm sorry, because I want to attribute to the right source even if I truncate stories or posts. So, I still have a lot to learn about that and linking a particular to send to an e-mail or something like that, or from Facebook to this blog, or to Facebook or Twitter. I also want to learn how to post podcasts and videos. My goodness, there is a lot out there to talk about. I was on the elevator going downstairs from the Blogging class, and the other two sighted people did not realize we were going down, but we were going up. They could see if they wanted to, but they admitted that they were distracted by their sight and all the things around them. I am not usually as distracted. Quite interesting.

No comments: