Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Value

I worked on and finished my skills and saved the latest general resume in text, because my son does not have Microsoft Office. It's time for me to go to bed for now, but I want to show others I can help them in a way that will boost their bottom line, help their clients, customers, or Board members or even trustees. I know that by knowing that everyone has value, it will elevate everyone. It will help the tax base and will increase it if more disabled people are employed. Don't we deserve to have upward mobility? We deserve to improve our circumstances. We are not the "worthy poor" as the book "Blaming the Victim" mentioned in the 1980's when I earned 24 credits from Pacific Oaks College in Pasadena. I had 24 units in "Human Development." Thanks. Koraling Lynne I read it for some class I was taking there.

No comments: